Monday, June 13, 2011

A Real Lesbians View

June 13, 2011
Re: Lez Get Real & a girl in damascus


There have been reports that some men have nothing better to do with their time then to pose as Lesbians to discuss and give their opinions about the Lesbian lifestyle as, well, a Lesbian. This confuses me.  Is my life that much of a hot topic or a joke that these men feel they are entitled to pose as one of us.  Do they know what we’ve been through? Have they had the privilege of being ostracized by their families? by their friends? coworkers? by their country? Do they know what it’s like to NEVER be recognized as a REAL citizen or in some cases as a REAL person with REAL feelings?
        On one hand, I’m glad to have the support for our cause. But on the other, I think that it would have made a much greater impact if they stood up as STRAIGHT MEN and said.. Hey I support you! But now... they have zero credibility and all that work and time has made the LGTBQ community look well...not so credible.  And this my friends, pisses me off a bit. 
        I don’t take having to fight for my rights to marry, to love, or to be recognized as an equal lightly.  I think it’s ridiculous in the first place that I have to sit here and wonder if my upcoming marriage is going to be legal in a year from now or not.  Not to mention, having to contact lawyers and such to make sure we are protected in the case of an emergency or death.  These things actually really make me angry. I pay my taxes, I contribute economically, socially, and in every other way that a heterosexual person does.  However, I have to face the wrath of the right winged Christian punks  who think they are so much better than me... and watch as they bully themselves and their religion into my politics and then get themselves arrested for masturbating in public, next to a playground no less!!!! or better yet!! Cheat on their wives with some internet tramp and twitter pictures of their less than adequate “junk”!! I bet their families are proud!!
        So for those of you who think... awww it’s no big deal! He just posed as a Lesbian to get his work read. Think again. It’s NOT your life that he’s making a joke of.  And for future reference to all you NON LESBIAN writers... before posing as a lesbian and writing articles and blogs with a lesbian view point.. Please just write a fiction novel.  I would greatly appreciate it!                                                      ~Miss B



http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2011/06/bombshell-paula-brooks-editor-of-top-lesbian-blog-lez-get-real-is-a-straight-man/


http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2011/06/lesbian-syrian-blogger-kidnapping-a-hoax-married-american-man-confesses/

No comments:

Post a Comment